Thanks to: Ian Bullock, Bondy, Dave McCann & The Near Post for all your help.

Contact us HERE

Follow the Terrors on Facebook and Twitter

Home The Club Season History Fanzone

Members of the Bostik League South Central Division Football League -

Saturday 2nd February

Bostik South Central



Egham Town

Wilson(2) , Morgan-Griffiths


Tooting eased to victory against lowly Egham Town the only mystery was that we didn’t score more goals. In the 9th minute Stefan Ilic worked himself into a good position and forced a good save low down by Yannick Makiese in the Sarnies goal. Four minutes later Peter Wedgeworth was unlucky when his fierce free-kick rattled the Town bar. At the other end the visitors had a rare glimpse of the Terrors goal but David Trivino made the saved from Lamin Ceesay.

On the half-hour Danny Bassett had a close range effort superbly saved by the Egham goalie. Just before the interval Danny Bassett went close again when he clipped the woodwork.


Tooting were quick out of the blocks in the second half and Joordan Wilson knocked in Peter Wedgeworth’s precision cross from point blank range after 50 minutes. Eleven minutes later it was 2-0 when the impressive Dominic Morgan-Griffiths cut in from the right and fired in a fine goal from an acute angle.

In the 77th minute substitute Leon Lalor-Dell who had only been on the field for about sixty seconds had a gilt-edged chance but blasted over. Jordan Wilson who had a fine game completed the scoring with a well-taken goal three minutes from time. Outstanding at the back for the Terrors was Antonio Simeone who did not put a head or foot wrong.

Tooting & Mitcham FC: David Trivino, Ajani Domingo-Carrington, Peter Wedgeworth, Antonio Simeone, Sol Patterson-Bohner, Dominic Morgan Griffiths, Saidou Khan (Eddie Dines), Danny Bassett (Leon Lalor-Dell), Stefan Ilic (Sam Folarin), Jordan Wilson, Hady Ghandour. Unused subs Tope Fadahunsi, Shkelqim Sadiku

Match Report by Ian Bullock

Saturday 9th February

Bostik South Central






It was honours even but a very good Northwood side will feel they could have won the game after creating the better chances. In the opening half Northwood’s Tremayne Charles had a shot well saved low down by Morgan Campbell, then Antonio Simeone cleared a header off the line and Dan Pett went close. Saidou Khan had a shot saved by Luke Sheldrick as the Terrors threatened. In the 43rd minute Tooting opened the scoring, with two of our best players on the day involved Antonio Simeone broke up a Northwood attack and played an inch perfect ball to Saidou Khan who went onto score with a well taken effort low to the keepers right.


Early in the second half the visitors outstanding player Sam Jenkins made it 1-1 heading home from a free-kick. Then their captain Carl Pearce had a shot cleared off the line by Peter Wedgeworth. On the hour mark Danny Bassett had an opening but the keeper was equal to the task. In the 70th minute Sam Jenkins went on a mazy run leaving several Tooting players in his wake and saw his cross shot just go past the far post.

Ten minutes later Kweku Lucan was in the clear for the Woods but Morgan Campbell made a good block soon after their substitute Kyran Worrell had a gilt-edged chance to win it but found an United defender on the line. With the visitors not prepared to shut up shop and with Tooting also putting on some late pressure there was an exciting end to the game but no further goals. We have still to beat Northwood in a home league game, but credit to them for not just settling for a point and going out for a winner they like ourselves playing the game in the right spirit.

Tooting & Mitcham Utd FC : Morgan Campbell, Ajani Domingo-Carrington, Peter Wedgeworth, Antonio Simeone, Lexus Beeden, Dominic Morgan-Griffiths, Saidou Khan, Eddie Dines(Danny Bassett), Isaiah Jones(Sam Folarin), Stefan Ilic(Jordan

Wilson), Hady Ghandour. Subs not used Leon Lalor-Dell, Idris Kalokoh

Match Report by Ian Bullock

Saturday 16th February

Bostik South Central






It was another draw for the Toots following an enjoyable afternoon at one of the few decent venues in this league.  Marlow proved their worth as head of the race for second place, whilst Tooting showed the determination that leaves them unbeaten in eight games.

Terrors were without their midfield engine room, with both Saidio Khan and Daryl Coleman suspended. Antonio Simeone was also on holidays leaving a very youthful bench line up that included Junior Timite following the collapse of his transfer to Poland.

It was a mixed day for Isaiah Jones, who delivered a candidate for goal of the season but also a red card along with Marlows Chris Ovenden, all before half time.  Jones has been, to say the least, seemed somewhat distracted in recent weeks but today he sparkled from the start and after half an hour  embarked on one of his trademark runs from deep, weaving through the home side before rounding the keeper and completing a fine individual goal.

There was nothing to chose between the teams, but in the final minute of the half everything changed. An injury to Jordan Wilson ended his involvement. Almost immediately the home side equalised from a set piece that the Terrors again failed to defend (a worrying trend) before the mass brawl that lead to the two dismissals (I missed the incident but it may have been triggered by a Jones tackle).  

The second half followed the hardworking pattern of the first with both sides getting the ball into the final third, but not past two strong back lines and a pair of confident, but not overly stretched keepers.

Line-up : Campbell, Domingo-Carrington, Wedgeworth, Beeden, Patterson-Bohner, Dines, Wilson(Ilic), Morgan-Griffiths, Bassett(Timite), Jones, Ghandour (Summers).  Not used: Forlain, Zamara

Match Report by  The Terror